show me the way ;
* Welcome To Douglas Blog *
~ New Age Blog's Guru ~
[README]< K i s s t h i s b l o g g o o d b y e http://www.immaturekiddz.blogspot.com (You can kiss tat blog Goodbye) D i s c a r d e d B l o g Now Let me present my latest blog http://www.xredradiance.blogspot.com X [This blog is mine and i am sick of it already.. so i am throwing this away.. X Scroll down to View...Thanks For visitng >

* about me


X Can't Tell You
X XX XXX XX
X Blahx Blahx Blahx
X Whatever
X None

* greetings


やあ。 Hello there It is nice to see you today I do hope you leave your five cents worth on my tagboard Welcome to my world in motion Do catch your breath cos I might take it away again

あなたを愛しています。

~TaG HeRE~
* reallyneed


X SLING BAG
X AN IPOD NANO
X PSP 3
X NIKE WHITE DUNKS
X Levi's Jean
X New Shirts
X Jackets
X Shoes
X Good Food
X Money
AnD...Freedom
* links


* MOVED link
* link
* link
* link
* link
* link
* link

* flavour of the month


Coming Soon...*in progress


* ようこそいらっしゃいました。W e l c o m e


; <$BlogArchiveName$>


* credits


; j-wen
; deviantart
; brushes
; blogskins
; blogger

* read this


Blog entries are to be taken with a pinch of salt. Any defamation is unintentional and the author shall not be held responsible. 2007


* come with me


私といっしょに来てください!